Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Nice.

I like it alot. Ending made me laugh. Lawl. If I ever get my ass working on my Flash learning, and animate, I shall force you to collaborate with me.

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Eh..

No idea what was going on. I honestly can't tell if you were trying to make this serious, or funny. The acting is horrible. Needs a slight professionalism for the animating.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Lawl

When Vector says " Yeah man, make way for the Chaotix son!" and while he taps his head with his finger, it sounds like he's going to start raping. That would have been epic.

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Haha

I loved it. Hope there will be a sequel. ^-^

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Holy crap

Nice. Epic win. >;D

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Not to be an ass.. But heres my opinion.

You did good animation. But the story was honestly a bit.. Eh. I mean really.. A guy that just met this girl and they kiss after he gets her tongue free? And if he even knew the chick, wheres the story to that? If you include stories to these, with these graphics.. They'll be good. But, most of the people that liked it was for the graphics.. I could explain that better but I can't find the right words. Just giving an honest opinion, and nobody get immature and start ranting at me for this. Just shows how bored ya are.. Saying that is going to start something like it always does. It's like giving them a challenge, and now I sound like one of those 'no it all assholes'. Ah well. Enough of my opinion and talk.

(old vers)Dead Rain 5 (old vers)Dead Rain 5

Yaaay

Still like the animations. I may be getting some equipment, maybe cheap, but something to use for making animations. It will have zombies as well >D

(old vers)Dead Rain 3 (old vers)Dead Rain 3

Ahhhh

I wouldn't of let zombies eat me! I'd kick there asses! xD

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

Woot~

Kinda weird watching this on thanksgiving o.o but great >D

(old vers)Dead Rain 1 (old vers)Dead Rain 1

epic series

I love the series :3
Can't wait till you remake them! x]